Monday, May 2, 2011

Decisions decisions....

          These are the four of the schools that offer a Bachelors degree in American Sign Language that I am applying to. Sometimes I think that maybe I should pick another profession that wouldn't be as rare, I could still live where I am at..etc. But when I see two people signing, whether its from a far, an interpreter, or if I have the privilege of being a part of the conversation I get that feeling that it is just meant to be! And there is no dying that, so here we are:

                                                                 
                                                                        Choices:
                                                       

                                                     First:

                     -Located in Orem, Utah
                     -I have amazing friends that live in the area
                     -Close enough yet far enough from home
        (I do not like Utah that much but then again I've survived Idaho thus far right?)

                                                  Next up:
                            -Located in Monmouth, Oregon
                            -About 30 mins from the BEACH :)
                            -For some reason this the school that feels the best out of all of them
                            -Scariest because I do not know a single soul in Oregon!

                                                   Third:
                     -Located in Washington D.C
                     - I have a few friends in D.C and P.A is close :)
      - I would be living in a deaf community so it would be an intense but amazing experience!
                     - Somehow this one is the cheapest


                                            Last:

         -Located in PENNSYLVANIA


        - 40 minutes from my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD.                 
       -Con: The Sign Language major is closed for this fall so I would have to take generals until next semester

So there you have it! The four places where I could possibly be sending the next few years of my life!!!!!!

Now is time for the waiting game


On a happy music note, we have some temper trap :D

1 comment:

  1. UVU is so close to me! I wish you'd go there. UT isn't as bad as I thought it would be. And I'm here. So wherever you decided to go... change it right now to someplace close to ME!

    ReplyDelete